Saturday, December 01, 2007


Duly noting the abhorrence RG's have for Christmas Yard Inflatables, I offer this Cake Inflatable in honor of my Third Blogiversary!


Three years ago today, I posted on this blog. Since then, I've met many of you. You've been my friend, counselor, made me laugh, made me cry, sent me to my knees in prayer for you, suggested great books, taught me how to cook the Festival of Meatloaf and Grace Solidarity Cake, kept my cats in Greenies and told me what perfume to use.


What would I do without you?


I don't wanna think...


Ministry is better in fellowship or "revgalblog-ship",


Love,


St. Casserole

7 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Blogversary St. C.

Love you!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Blogiversary!

more cows than people said...

Happy Blogiversary!

And thanks for your work with people living with AIDS and your witness to positive changes.

Barbara B. said...

Happy Third Blogiversary!!! So glad you are in the blogosphere!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Hey! You there! Have I ever told you how much I adore you?

Deb said...

Even with the inflatable... happy bloggiversary. :)

Deb

Mary Beth said...

Happy Blog-day toooo yououuuu!!