Monday, May 05, 2008

Parenting

LD's cell phone disappeared last week in the hands of a teacher. LD knows she isn't to use her phone at high school but did, and well, she's been without a phone for days.

She borrowed my phone and I noticed a text message from a Tennessee area code.

"Who is she texting in Tennessee?", I asked Mr. C.

"I don't know but I got one of his text messages on my phone, too."

"What did he say?"

"The text was 'I am falling for you in a big way.'"

"No kidding???"

"I thought about texting back 'Don't text me again, you a***hole."


We parents are entertained easily.


St. Casserole

4 comments:

Unknown said...

heeheehee

Sue said...

Mr. C. showed great restraint. Hehehe

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

LOL...bebo lost his phone to a teacher too.

He went into mourning in a big way.

I would have texted the TN back and said *prove it by sending $$$*

mark said...

i think Mr C should have gone and done it. It would have provided amusement for all of US anyway... :)