Friday, October 03, 2008
Six Unremarkable Things About Me
Our sweet RevGal, MB offers a meme
here. I want to play "Six Unremarkable Things About Me", too. I've had a remarkable week but noting to say here on my blog.
1. When I buy new shoes, I don't wear them immediately. I let the new shoes "season" in my closet for a few days, then I put them on.
2. I write fan notes thanking authors of books I enjoy. I don't hear back from most, but that doesn't matter to me.
3. I use a silverplate Victorian sugar bowl to hold the pens and pencils on my desk. I bought it at an estate sale long ago. The bowl doesn't have a lid. Perfect for pencils, pens, scissors and a lone paintbrush.
4. I travel the same route to go to Little Church. I love this drive! People suggest alternate routes without success.
5. I love the smell of fresh turned earth.
6. I've taught myself how to do most household chores without "thinking" about the chores. I zen out and think about words, ideas and people instead.
Thanks, MB! I tag anyone who wishes to play.