Friday, June 20, 2008

Why I Live Here


*because a local burglar, who didn't show up for court, was found hiding in a kitchen cabinet in his home.


*because when a caller to the newspaper said she was lonely, 8 different church people called to invite her to their church.


*because in today's obits, a woman who died of dementia is pictured smiling oddly.


*because our communities are sending relief workers and supplies to those in the Mississippi River flood areas.


Most of all, I live here because Mr. C. is here,


St. Casserole

8 comments:

Jules said...

Wish I lived next door.

Love you.
Mean it.

Gracebythesea said...

Ditto, But if I actually moved on the other side of cheese, then we could make...a cheese sandwich!

1-4 Grace said...

In my "new town's" paper today, we have a lady who sprayed another with Mace and called her a witch.
The lady who was the allegded witch weigehd in at 135 lbs and the sprayer of said Mace was 280.
I kid you not, the put the ladies weight in the paper!

1-4 Grace said...

I am guessing they did not publish the weight of the guy in the kitchen cabinet.
Just goes to show you, women are still not treated equally!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

And I could live right across the street! We could all go thrifting together!

Susan O said...

I'd say your last reason is the best.

Barbara B. said...

good stuff... make that GREAT stuff!

Sue said...

Those are all great reasons, plus you don't have frost in June.

By the way, what kind of flowers are those? They are lovely.