Hat tip to so many bloggers, I can't recall which one pushed me over the edge to follow their lead.
- Saint Casserole can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant!
- If you lace Saint Casserole from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe.
- In Eastern Africa you can buy beer brewed from Saint Casserole!
- Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are Saint Casserole.
- Saint Casserole cannot jump.
- The first Saint Casserole was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
- Saint Casserole can live for up to a week without a head!
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Saint Casserole into a volcano it would stop erupting.
- It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Saint Casserole.
- Saint Casserole was the first Tsar of Russia!
Your Own Tsar of Russia,