Go see Quotidian Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what I mean.
1. Number of books I own: about 4ooo not counting the books in the family room, the children's books and TLH's professional library. I didn't count book by book but counted a smaller bookcase then multiplied by how many other bookcases we have.
2. The last book I bought: Gilead (read it, please, it's so very rich)
3. Last book I read: Gilead (not finished as yet), Bread of Angels by Barbara Brown Taylor.
4. Books that mean a lot to me: Wind in the Willows, Gone with the Wind, All Frederick Buechner's non-fiction, C.S. Lewis, Bruggeman, Generation to Generation by Edwin Friedman, Prayer books of all kinds, Anne Perry's mysteries, William Faulkner, Eudora Welty, Walker Percy, Willie Morris, To Kill A Mockingbird, and many more I will be grumpy about for not remembering to list here.
5. Tag 5 Other Bloggers: If you are reading this, you are TAGGED.
6. What magazines do you read regularly: New Yorker, Christian Century, Presbyterian Outlook, Southern Living and church newsletters from all over the U.S.