Monday, March 06, 2006

Do you wear a cross?

Do you wear a cross? Most of the time.

Is there a particular time or place that you consider wearing a cross? At worship or whenever I leave home. I don't wear jewelry at home often.

Where do you were it? I wear a cross on a necklace, usually outside of my clothing.

What does the cross look like? I have several crosses. The one I wear now is silver about three inches long and has flowers engraved.

Who gave the cross to you or did you choose it? I bought this cross at a garage sale last year.

Is this your favorite cross, if so, why? The silver cross is lightweight and I like the styling but it's not my favorite. My parents gave a cross to me at my ordination even though my calling confused them. That cross is my favorite but I don't wear it often because I seldom wear gold.

What does wearing a cross mean to you? I wear a cross to remind me of Whose I am and because I'm grateful for my calling.

Wanna play? Tag yourself and tell us if, when and why you wear or don't wear a cross.

St. Casserole

18 comments:

Unknown said...

What good questions, St. Casserole! I hope you won't mind that I linked to your post on the RevGal blog.
I'll try to play later.

Gord said...

I played!

Emily said...

Going to play right now.

Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

moi aussi

LutheranChik said...

I'm playing tonight, but actually all I'm going to do is link to a post I wrote on my blog back in its infancy, where I explain the cross I wear.

Jules said...

Headin' over!

jo(e) said...

Who sells a cross at a garage sale?

I am still puzzling over that ....

Anonymous said...

Good questions, I'm playing now

Unknown said...

Okay, I've done mine!

Theresa Coleman said...

OK, I'll bite.

Jennifer Garrison Brownell said...

i'm in

Cathy said...

I played.

mibi52/ The Rev. Dr. Mary Brennan Thorpe said...

Me, too!

Rachel Nguyen said...

Yup, I played!

Dr Moose said...

Consider Dr Moose so tagged!

will smama said...

I am a little late to the game, but I played too.

Anonymous said...

Self-tagged, thanks to Kathryn's hat tip.

Anonymous said...

(AOL) Me too! (/AOL)