Now that I'm more than 6 months old, I can tell you things. I know things because I'm old now.
1. If your brother, Whistle, is eating, put your paw into the dish and pull it away from him. You get the bowl. He doesn't do it back to you.
2. If your Mom calls, "Kitty, kitty, kitty, CAT COOKIES!" wait to see if Whistle runs to get a cookie first. Then, you can run. That way, you don't have a false alarm "Cat Cookie" waste of your time.
3. Hide if you see P.P. Puppy. Only Whistle plays with the P.
4. Jump up on as much stuff as you can. Try to climb the bookcases. Jump on top of your Mom's dresser and knock stuff off. Hide when she comes to see what made the noise.
5. Go sit on the Man's lap. He likes it. Purr and look at him. You can see up his nose. Weird, but entertaining.
6. Run to use the litter box if you hear Her cleaning it out.
7. Get on the bathroom counter and dig out all the Q-tips. Roll them off the counter and make a pattern on the floor. Pretty!
8. If She is reading, go sit on her book.
9. Follow Andy around and sniff him endlessly. He smells like OUTSIDE!
Continue sniffing him until he hisses and raises his paw.
10. Sleep on your Mom's legs. I don't know why but this is good.
11. If Whistle has anything, take it away from him.
12. Want some of what your Mom is drinking? No problem! Put your head into the glass and she won't touch it again! Works very time!
Fish the Kitten
P.S. I have to go read the Bible. Mom says I need to review the story of Cain and Abel.