Friday, July 21, 2006
Happy Anniversary to Us! RevGalBlogPals!!!!!!
1) What is your first memory of the RevGalBlogPals?
Mr. C thought up the first version of our name. Songbird perfected it.
2) Have you met any of the other ring members in real life?
I've loved meeting Songbird, Cheesehead, Reverendmother, Stacey, Rev. Mommy, Chaplain Lydia, Not-Shy, Rev. Abi, and who did I leave out? I am meeting Purechristianthink next week! What a gift you all are! Every one of you!
3) Of those you haven't met, name a few you would love to know in person. I want to meet Quotidian Grace because our lives sound rather similar and I want to meet ALL OF YOU! Every one of you!
4) What has Ring Membership added to your life? I belong to a group of interesting people who understand ministry and more! Every one of you!
5) Describe a hope for the future of the WebRing. I'd like for us to have a conference/retreat together. I'd like us to speak at conferences across the ocean, too. Could we have a group bracelet? Could we sponsor a conference for seminarians? Could we go on a cruise? Can we make Cajun Shrimp our RevGalBlogPals official toenail polish? (see original post for this info over at www.revgalblogpals.blogspot.com)
Thank you for making my world larger, getting me through the trauma of the Storm, laughing at my jokes and being so very dear with your support.