Reverendmother asks the Friday Five Questions.
I know this subject!!!
Many areas of the United States are having a heat wave. Global warming, anyone? Look on the bright side of melting glaciers and enviro-destruction by taking a crack at the Friday Five:
1. What's the high temperature today where you are?
2. Favorite way(s) to beat the heat.
Stay inside in the air conditioning drinking cool drinks. Take a cool shower. Station myself under the ceiling fans.
3. "It's not the heat, it's the humidity." Evaluate this statement.
Dry heat just messes up your skin. Humidity makes you feel sticky. I guess I prefer the humidity but only because I'm familiar with it.
4. Discuss one or more of the following: sauna, hot tub, sweat lodge, warm-stone massage.
I have NO interest in these except on the coldest day of winter.
5. Hottest you've ever been in your life
At the Neshoba County Fair where we listened to stump speeches and visited. I thought I was going to faint and die. Dusty, hot, buggy, and full of happy Mississippians visiting.
Non-temperature related bonus: In your opinion... who's hot?
All the volunteers to come to the Hurricane Zone to help.
As always, let us know if you play--and those of you who are linking directly to your posts? You're hot. And cool.