Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Appliance Update

For those of you who worry about my double oven, you may relax now. Mr. D (official Appliance Repair Guy of the Casserole Household) dropped by to determine the depth of disrepair of de ovens and discovered a possible doubtful computer display.

No repairs are needed at this time.

"You might want to clean that oven", he said, "It only costs about .40 in electricity."

I did.

Top oven now clean and ready for the next Festival of Meatloaf.
The late December Festival was marred by the oven locking new potatoes with garlic and sea salt so we couldn't get the 'taters out.

Mr. D. said he didn't know why this happened.

He is a wealth of information.

Yours,

St. Casserole

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm glad Mr. D came around! But I think to solve the problem of the potatoes, you'll need the Oven Whisperer.

St. Casserole said...

not my kitchen! no cats on the counter!

St. Inuksuk said...

Double ovens?!!? I am soooooooooo
envious! (Even if God tells us we're not supposed to be!)
Doesn't that just make your day, when you don't need a major repair!
Good for you!
Bake away, St. Casserole!

1-4 Grace said...

I think your oven may have needed an exurcism.

Mary Beth said...

The problem is having an oven with a computer in it.

Computers! they're taking over!

Anonymous said...

Coming out of lurkdom...
My oven locks shut, too, sometimes. And the handle falls off. I want your oven!