Friday, January 12, 2007

The Moral of this story is...




When Songbird and I bought our tiny purse size cameras, I announced with bravado that I would not be buying a service agreement.

Songbird, gentle as always, told me a very good story about how service agreements on small electronics are a good thing.

I bought the warranty for the tiny camera.

8 days after purchase, the camera went kerflooey.

Today, I have a new camera.

The moral of this story is: Always Listen to Songbird.

Learn from me,

St. Casserole

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes things I say have a basis in truth...
I'm glad you have a new one!

Anonymous said...

*grins* and now you can take pics of the town car and our kung fu actions!

Unknown said...

Glad you bought the contract. I buy them too, and have had to use them. Hope the new one works well.

see-through faith said...

lol!!!!