Because it’s all the rage at journalscape and I am a hopeless conformist and I like to copy Reverend Mother.
These are my ten things I've done that you may not have done:
1. Been investigated by Scotland Yard via the Sheriff of Tiny Town.
2. Put lipstick on cat's mouths. The cleft lip on 'em helps. Bright colors are best.
3. Was a cheerleader, head cheerleader, at the Calvin Bowl my first year of Seminary.
4. Streaked the President's Home while in college. No one saw us. I'm not sure this counts.
5. Was for many years the ONLY clergywoman many people had EVER seen.
6. Can give an old man cat an IV for his kidney disease without a medical license.
7. Have read most of what John Calvin wrote.
8. Know how to do the state dance of South Carolina and do it well.
9. Cannot sail without using a few bad words and re-newing my commitment to the Lord.
10. Have more framed things in my house than my sister has ever seen in a private residence.
Whew! That wasn't very easy. Tell me yours......