Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Guest Blogger: Fish the Cat to Meleeh the Cat


Dear Meleeh,

Thank you for the beautiful card you made for me. I chewed on the ribbon. Thank you for sending a pic of yourself. I won't hiss at you much if you come to see me. I know what you look like. You are beautiful like Andy. He has black stripes just like you!

I'm doing just fine. My ortho paw ic doctor says that she'll x-ray my leg next week and "clean-up" my splint. I do my best to keep the splint clean by licking it. Can you see my pink toes sticking out of the end of the splint?

I spend hours under my turtle quilt. I think deep cat thoughts there.

I wrote a poem about my splint:

I hate my splint
It stinks. I hate it.
Step-step-step-drag.
Don't call me Gimp!
I hate my splint!

Like it? I'm really good with poetry. Everybody says so.

Your Pal,

Fish the Cat

6 comments:

Littlemankitty said...

I agree. That splint is eeeeeeevilllllllllll. But you look very pretty.

Unknown said...

Dear Fish,
Your poetic gifts impress me very much, so expressive!
Keep getting well,
Love,
Aunt Songbird

Lori said...

Hey, we hereby volunteer to propurrly correct any critter that calls you 'Gimp'.

We have claws and we know how to use 'em.

Callie and Lucy

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

You can write a poem for me any day!

Sue said...

hugs and greenies to you dear Fish. Get better soon. In the meantime, enjoy your turtle quilt. You are a wonderful poet!

1-4 Grace said...

You are a very gifted poet, Fish! I am impressed.
You are also quite beautiful under your turtle quilt. Mel's favorte spot is on the guest bed, he likes the cotton throw on that bed.
Glad you liked the card. The ribbion is the best part!