Wednesday, May 09, 2007

He's Home!

LS arrived at the N.O. airport on-time and happy! We are happy, too!

Sorry for the delay in letting you know of his safe arrival. Big church meeting yesterday with all the other churches consumed yesterday. I sat through the meeting fighting sleep and listening to our Big Cheese (lovely sermon, peaceful presence) and visiting with colleagues.

I sew stuffies at Big Church meetings. Makes people wonder what I'm up to but it keeps my hands busy and, I hope, restrains my comments.

We had tough issues before us and then the pleasant task of receiving new preachers into our fold.

I'm fine and hope you are the same,

Yours,

St. Casserole

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Glad everyone is where they belong!

I do the same thing with pincushions!

Lori said...

Yay, son is home!!! Does he have a new French accent now?

For meetings, mine is doodling.

Unknown said...

Welcome home, LS! Now your mother can sleep at night!!