Monday, May 21, 2007

Traveling mercies for us as we travel to the 2007 Festival of Homiletics.

I'll be wearing a long khaki cotton skirt with Birkies and socks. I cut the sleeves out of my RevGalBlogPals t-shirt to wear as a head dress. LD says I look like I've got a pair of whitey tighties on my head. I'm wearing a purple clerical shirt with a 5" by 5" cross on a leather string.

I hope you can recognize me.

As usual, I'm going through all my miseries over leaving my family. Oddly enough, they are so. ready. for. me. to. leave. What's with them?

Packing my Save the Whales tote,

St. Casserole

11 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I would pay green money to see THAT picture. Woot!

Travelling mercies, friend.

PPB said...

PICTURES! PICTURES!
(I have my doubts that St. C even owns birkies, much less wears them with socks.)

Jody Harrington said...

So, Cassie, are you trying out for a make-over with PeaceBang? Like PPB, I want a picture.

St. Inuksuk said...

Yes, let's see some pictures!
Say, did you drop the 20 by today?
Wouldn't that be a miracle of miracles!!??!
Have fun and enjoy the time away.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*snorts* tighty whities!

Lori said...

Having a hard time getting the picture of this out of my head. We indeed must have photos.

Cathy said...

Wear those tighty whities proud.

Deb said...

I will believe it when I see it -- with teh Clooney in the pix too, of course!

:)
d

St. Casserole said...

I bought my first pair of non-Mom jeans yesterday under the supervision of Cheese and Inner Dorothy.

There was a PBang sighting and it was not good.

see ya,

St. C Holy and Serious at the Homies

zorra said...

I hope you got to hear Cindy Rigby today! And also, I hope you're having a (holy and serious) blast.

Unknown said...

Hi St. Casserole, I am so glad to be with you again. I have got to plan a trip to see you. Have you heard from your kitties. Mine have protested that I am gone. Hope we can do this again.