Thursday, March 15, 2007

Having a great time. Wish you were here...

I'm relaxed, in a different visual context, rested and well fed.

Why did I get a cold?

I'm snooty and can't get the temperature to be warmer then colder.

Guess I'll spend the day in the den on the sofa with Assumpta, the traveling tuxedo kitty.
We'll finish Songs of the Gorilla Nation then work on the black boiled wool felted cat stuffie.

In an earlier post, I suggested that you get my comments up. I meant, get my visits up so I can pass 50K on my site meter. I'm doing my part to up my stats to a new round number.

I'm watching a TBS Bette Davis marathon.

What's up with you?

Devotedly,

St. Casserole

10 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Okay...I am beginning to think that you are taunting us with your time!!

Hope the cold clears up soon.

Lori said...

You got sick because after working like a dervish for an intense period of time, suddenly there's *nothing*. Just soft pillows of cushy time to fall on. So, your body is no longer on high adrenline, pump those antioxidants mode; and no longer guarding the perimeter from the evil vacation virus army! At least that's how MY internist explains it.

For me, today. Oh golly, where to start. Perhaps at MY blog?

Be better soon.

Jules said...

Well, I am working feverishly on my list of seventeen--yes, seventeen--things I must get done today if I am to take tomorrow off.

(Yes, I made a real actual list. Listing Sraight would be so proud.)

Sorry about your cold.

Sue said...

Sorry about the cold. Let the healing power of Assumpta's cattitude wash over you. Nap when she does and you will feel better in no time.

Unknown said...

I visit your blog with almost absurd frequency, so I am doing my part!

Reverend Dona Quixote said...

I love all the kitty pics and stories you've been sharing with us lately ... especially the one of the yellow tabby laid out, paws spread wide to hug the world

Jody Harrington said...

Just stopping by with a "howdy" and best wishes for the rest of your time off!

The Simpleton said...

Delurking to do my part. I'm glad you have some time off, even if the cold comes as part of the deal. (If you take a huge weight off a beam, it too creaks and groans while coming into its proper shape again.)

Kim said...

I read your blog all the time, but haven't commented before, but, hey, if we're working on a numerical goal, I'll help! I enjoy reading -- keep it up.

Unknown said...

Not fair, I love Bette Davis.