Monday, March 12, 2007

This sabbatical thing is good. I am having a very good time.

I met Listing Straight uppada market for coffee and cinnamon roll this morning.
This was my first meeting with her, so I almost passed out from holding in my stomach while trying to look dignified and dour.

We talked and laughed. I forgot to hold in my stomach. She expressed sadness that I wasn't wearing mom jeans but thought my red shoes were o.k. We talked about all of you and wished we were all together for a weekend rgbp party.

Then we went shopping. I didn't find much but Listing did very well with great things for now and Spring. I'll put up our picture when I a.) learn how to load my LLS's laptop or, b.) get home and use that cable thingie for my camera.

She's fun and I'm glad to add her to my "met in person list" and to my "must-see in N.C." list.

St. Casserole

8 comments:

APStraight said...

It was a fabulous day, and St. C, I must say, you are amazing. The phrase, "too cha-cha for words" comes to mind.

Jules said...

One question: Were you owning your own hotness?

Green with envy...

Unknown said...

I'm just pink with fever.
Glad to hear you had fun! Lucky Listing to shop with you!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Am I never going to meet anyone??

I am so glad ya'll got to meet!

seethroughfaith said...

wish I could say something smart like the other revgals but I'm just happy for you St C

Lori said...

St. C, you got it goin' on! Meet a blog pal in person. What fun! Don't think I could handle that. I'd be woefully underdressed and you'd probably expect me to shower beforehand.

Sue said...

I'm so glad you had a terrific bloggy meet-up as part of your sabbatical.

cynic1 said...

I never remember to hold in my stomach. Life's too short for that anyway!