Sunday, March 25, 2007

Shopping with Listing Straight

Listing (left) and St. Casserole go shopping at Carr Mill. We bought identical outfits. We believe this is very goofy but we each liked the linen top and trousers. I said "trousers" just to sound sophisticated.

Listing found several outfits whereas I found this one. When I got back to LS and LSiL's, my LSiL said she wanted the identical outfit, too.

Listing is way fun so I'm sorry she lives far away.

In fact, why do all of youse RGBP and others live so very far away?

I'm meeting Cheesehead at the Festival of Homies in Nashville in May. We hope to recall our glory days of rooming together at the General Assembly. Whoa! Mebbe she picked out a GOOD SAFE HOTEL this time....

Thinking of you all,

St. Casserole

P.S. I think my linen trousers are a white/black thread blend where LS's are blue.

13 comments:

Jules said...

Poor Candee and Randee ("They're not bad girls, they're just misunderstood") will have to carry on without us this year--we are in CLASSY accomodations this time!

At least I hope so...

Cain't hardly wait!

seethroughfaith said...

I love this :)

yeah wish we all lived closer ...

Unknown said...

I know those bracelets!

Jody Harrington said...

I wish we all lived closer, too!

Kathryn said...

Me too, - I miss you all, even though we've never met. Does that sound as dotty as I think it does?
Lovely outfits too :-)

APStraight said...

I can't help but speak the truth. We are two Good Lookin' Women.

I wore my salmon pantsuit to my Dmin defense- it made quite a stir and I looked lovely.

When are you coming back?

St. Casserole said...

We are Good Lookin for sure.

K., I feel I know you, too. Not dotty at all.

LS, you look great in the coral outfit. I KNOW you were the best looking DMin-defender there.

I forgot to say that the sales person took our picture as though she does this all the time.

SB, if I could, I'd get the circle of faith bracelets back into production. You and I are the only ones who have them.

Cheese, let's just see how you do with hotel arrangements this time...

PPB, welcome back. They had cat pillows, too.

Hey, Lorna, why are you so far away???

Lori said...

Those outfits are quite stylin'! And I love what you two have done with your hair! (hardee har har)

Had something else to say, but gotta go clean up Lucy the best cat's special gift to the computer chords (arrrgh!)

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Love the outfits! Especially the pillows...

I need one of those for bad hair days.

And dammit...I agree on the distances.

1-4 Grace said...

Love the disguises. I hope you will both wear them so we can recognize you!
I will be at F of H also. It will be easy to spot me. I'll have on the Does this Pulpit....tee-shirt.
You can't miss me!
E-mial me, and let me knwo where y'all will be.
i was also at GA. I had on a red gold "helper" shirt. I am sure you saw me. :)

1-4 Grace said...

yeah...distance just plain sucks, big time

Sue said...

I agree - you are two Good Lookin' Women!! Love the pillows. They make the outfit.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! I can't believe I am going to get to meet cheesehead and St. C. at the same event. I wish ALL the revgals could be there - sometimes geography sucks.

Even so - I can't wait!!

(Oh my goodness. What will I wear????)

Bag Lady said...

Y'all are gorgeous!