Saturday, March 10, 2007

Today I saw three deer run across the road while coming home from LSiL's office.

Today I slept until 8 am.

Today I took a nap.

Today I listened to Mr. C. complain about being a Reagan National waiting for a flight home.
You can't get anywhere from where we live.

Today I worked on an odd stuffie out of green fair lisle felted wool.

Today I pulled weeds around the patio without being bitten by fire ants, seeing dollar grass or having gnats bother me. Is this heaven or what? Beautiful day.

Today I thought about all of you who prepare sermons and worship. I'll be in a pew tomorrow praying for you. Be bold! Be clear! Love them!

St.Casserole, on sabbatical

2 comments:

Lori said...

Please give my regards to Peace while you're in heaven. Blessings on your enjoyment of your sabbatical. And thanks for keeping in touch.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am so glad that you have had good times.