- You've read here about how much I miss seeing trees against the sky. Well, guess what? It's all a matter of perspective! If I move to my back porch and look to the North, I see enough trees against the sky to satisfy me!
- "Flake" The South's Original Potato Chip Dill Flavored are the worst chips we've ever eaten. No wonder Mr. C was so cordial about handing me the entire bag. Yuk. I like dill pickles but these chips are despicable.
- Fish the Kitten is limping still. I took him to his Vet on Monday who checked out his right hind leg without finding anything. He's taking antibiotics and pain relief without much success. He's going back to see the Vet tomorrow if I don't seem improvement. He's eating, litter-boxing, and drinking fine but favors the hind leg.
- Early this morning, the moon was quarter phased and the sky a canopy of stars. Beautiful.
- I'll be at a church meeting uppada road this morning. This means I'll have to shop on the way home. Really. Several stores up there are prime.
- LD goes for a church retreat weekend with the Methodists. I hope she enjoys it because her last church retreat wasn't fun for her.
- If the Clutter Patrol pays a surprise visit to my home, I will win a prize! I sent P. home with a load yesterday and my car trunk is full with bags to donate but still...