Tagged by several of you. Here I go...
1. Even as a child I valued solitude so I spent time hiding under the dining room table. That table is in our home now but I'm too tall to hide under it.
2. I detested yard work for years, now I love it. You should see how we've fixed up since the hurricane!
3. I seldom wear costume jewelry, not because I'm snooty, but because I find sterling, 14kt. etc. at garage sales for less than costume jewelry prices.
4. Our home survived Camille in 1969, Katrina in 2005, two house fires and being flooded. It's great to live in a Garp-ed home!
5. I asked Mr. C. to marry me. He told me, "I'll think about it." I'd known him less than 6 weeks. I knew he was a Prize the first time I saw him.
6. I've been questioned about a murder by a representative of New Scotland Yard.
7. I have perfect dancer turn-out. Lot of good this does me.
8. I have done the following while preaching: burst out crying, burst out laughing, sneezed, coughed, choked, snorted and considered fainting. My listeners are greatful I didn't do all these at once.
Digging it up,