Friday, September 30, 2005

I am home

I arrived home this afternoon. I've seen horrible damage from the hurricane.
I have much to say but will wait until I've rested.

ReverendMommy, I drove home so fast that I didn't call. Sorry I said I would and didn't.

I drove Bernadette the Turtle from NC to Montgomery, Alabama for a friend. Bernadette lost her front legs and was found in the woods defenseless. J brought her back to health then sent her to a Turtle Lover in Montgomery. Bernadette was good company on my drive. She has great listening skills. I have a picture to post but can't seem to up load it.


Love,
StCasserole

7 comments:

Jules said...

I know we are all so glad you are home.

Strength for the next part of your journey...

jo(e) said...

So glad you made it safely home. We are thinking of you ....

Anonymous said...

welcome home.

God bless St C. Help her to see not only the devastation and lives torn apart but also Your hands at work in her beloved people.

mibi52/ The Rev. Dr. Mary Brennan Thorpe said...

We are all breathing a sigh of relief that you got home alright. Rest. We'll be here for you when you're ready.

Kathryn said...

Welcome home. Praying it won't be too long before it feels like a safe and happy place once more.
Hugs

Theresa Coleman said...

Prayers and more prayers.
(o)

Anonymous said...

I am delighted that you had terrapin companionship for your drive. Welcome back.