Friday, October 14, 2005

RevGal Friday Meme

Thank you, Quotidian Grace who followed Songbird's lead with this week's meme:

1. The weather in your location: High today of 86; cooler here tonight. Clear bright blue skies!

2. Where are you typing this?: In my study at home. The room is filled with family history, bunches of papers, three bookcases and detritus.

3. Where you might like to be sitting if you could be anywhere: I miss LD. I'd be sitting with here with my arm around her.

4. A chore you have to do this weekend: Wash my car (can't take the dirt anymore!), clean up more of the debris pile in the front yard.

5. Something delightful you will do or would like to do this weekend: Go to the movies Saturday afternoon with my LH. One theater is open on the Coast. One.

RevGalBlogPals-sy yours,
St. Casserole

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's playing at the one theatre? Inquiring minds want to know. :-)

Anonymous said...

my thought exactly :)

what will you go to see ?

sorry that you are missing LD. I'm sure it's hard, very!

Though today, just for today, I'd have willingly sent our DD as far away as Australia to visit some long lost relatives.

(truth)

be blessed :)