Saturday, November 19, 2005

Dawg. Ain't he Great

Why Dawg is great.
  1. Want to yell. Go ahead. I'll bark with you.
  2. Sing loud. Great. Sing bad. Same thing.
  3. Got dirty in the yard. Great. I'll help.
  4. Smelly. Wonderful, give me some of that.
  5. Mess up, have troubles, people mad at you, dirty, smelly, bad voice, bad dancer, bad cook... no trouble, I still think you're great.
  6. Need cuddling. I am your man.
  7. Want to take a walk and think. Thank you, I'd love to.
  8. Drop food on the floor. No problem, call the Vacu-dawger.
  9. People lied to you and hurt your feelings. Well, I never lie. I lay alot, but never lie.
  10. I always have good intentions. Sure, I poop and bark and chew things, but its my nature, not anything personal.

Love ya,

Dawg

P.S. If someone has the time, please remind the Woman of my good points. I started chewing a large stick and suddenly realized it was a Birkenstock. My bad.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Thank goodness for the Vacu-Dawger. Cleans up after two-year-old better than a Swiffer Wet-Jet! And enjoys it more!

Anonymous said...

Dawg, you probably better get your human to the Birkenstock store before the woman comes back. A woman has a firm attachment to her birkenstocks!

Theresa Coleman said...

Yes, I would mourn the loss of the Birkis. Or at least a gift certificate to the Birki store -- oh Dawg, Good Taste. They are nicer than Keds....

Dr Moose said...

I like my cat, but I remember how much I miss a dog! Ah, the excuse to go walk, think, pray and be...

Anyone in MLPK want a dog walking?

mibi52/ The Rev. Dr. Mary Brennan Thorpe said...

So how long do you have to get a replacement pair of Birkis before St C gets back, dawg? The alternative is a dozen red roses, and I'm not sure a dawg could manage that, given the thorns on the stems.