- Want to yell. Go ahead. I'll bark with you.
- Sing loud. Great. Sing bad. Same thing.
- Got dirty in the yard. Great. I'll help.
- Smelly. Wonderful, give me some of that.
- Mess up, have troubles, people mad at you, dirty, smelly, bad voice, bad dancer, bad cook... no trouble, I still think you're great.
- Need cuddling. I am your man.
- Want to take a walk and think. Thank you, I'd love to.
- Drop food on the floor. No problem, call the Vacu-dawger.
- People lied to you and hurt your feelings. Well, I never lie. I lay alot, but never lie.
- I always have good intentions. Sure, I poop and bark and chew things, but its my nature, not anything personal.
P.S. If someone has the time, please remind the Woman of my good points. I started chewing a large stick and suddenly realized it was a Birkenstock. My bad.