Friday, December 30, 2005

RevGalBlogPal Friday Meme

RevGal Friday Five: Resolutions
1) Do you make New Year's Resolutions?
Rather than resolutions, I make mental lists of what I would like to accomplish in the new year. My lists are more about picking up than putting down.

2) If so, are they generally successful?
I think so. The year I prayed about increasing my contact with other pastors has enriched my ministry tremendously.

3) Do you write them down, or make a mental list?
Mental list.

4) Even if you don't make resolutions, is there something you want to focus on in the New Year?
I want some real life friends who are in their late twenties to late thirties. Age may be a state of mind but I think I am missing something not having the regular company of women in this age group. I want to know who they are and what they care about.

5) And do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
Mr. C and I will bring in the New Year with Songbird. Is that great or what? He's making plans which may include the movies. Hey! It's a Saturday night! Some of us have to get up to preach the next morning! We aren't talking wild parties here! Or, are we?

Let us know in the comments if you play! OK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know....things can get pretty crazy at the movies.....have a happy one!